On July 13, the Future Energy Show Vietnam 2022 concluded in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. INHENERGY attended the exhibition with its latest photovoltaic energy storage products and system solutions in order to provide professional solutions for Vietnam's low-carbon development.
Vietnam, as one of the Southeast Asian countries with the richest reserves of clean energy such as solar energy, is expected to have a renewable energy ratio of 15% -20% by 2030, with a good potential for developing photovoltaic. INHENERGY, with a focus on the industrial, commercial, and household distributed markets, brings photovoltaic products and system solutions with high capacity ratios, intelligent operation and maintenance, efficiency, and safety, attracting the attention of many visitors to the exhibition site.
The new generation of hybrid inverters is one of the most concerned. It has a maximum output of 6kW and can supply continuous power to the house.
· 1PH 3-6kW to 3PH 5-20kW
· Smaller & lighter, quick & easy installation
· Intelligent working modes
· Self-consumption & peak-load shifting, reduce cost and make more profits
· Up to 6 units parallel, support UPS seamless switching under 10ms
· More protection to reduce risk
· IP65, natural cooling, longer lifespan
· Support WiFi/GPRS, real time monitoring in App & Web control
· Wide voltage range and low startup voltage,higher input PV & battery current
· Compatible with a wide variety of battery brands
Vietnam's rapid industrialization has increased demand for energy and electricity, and the new energy market has enormous potential. As a new first-line pv brand, INHENERGY has always practiced the concept of sustainable development. With the mission of "Powering the World with Sunlight," INHENERGY continues to deeply cultivate the Vietnamese market, serve customers with high-quality products, and contribute to a zero-carbon future through technological innovation.